Need help with first build. My water cooler is stuck on wiring connected to the motherboard.

Options
Hello,

This is my first build and I was putting my water cooler in and realized I needed to connect more wires to the top of the motherboard, but when I went to remove the cooler it is now stuck on the wires from the PSU. I have no idea of what to do without something breaking and getting extremely frustrated. Also could use help with where all the PSU wires go. Any help will be appreciated. 
Thanks. 

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    Hello,

This is my first build and I was putting my water cooler in and realized I needed to connect more wires to the top of the motherboard, but when I went to remove the cooler it is now stuck on the wires from the PSU. I have no idea of what to do without something breaking and getting extremely frustrated. Also could use help with where all the PSU wires go. Any help will be appreciated. 
    Thanks. 
    Greetings, if you are having issues with wiring, I would suggest double checking your manuals that came with these products, it should detail where each cable will go. If you are continuing to have issues, our service team in store can assist with helping put the PC together. No appointment needed. https://www.microcenter.com/product/607211/-computer-repair-consultation 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99