Help needed regarding order 12049928

Options
My order is still "processing" and I cannot cancel it or even view it on the website. I was not told that next day shipping doesn't actually ship the next day. If I can get my money back immediately, I would like it for my order to be refunded. If that's not possible, I would like to change my order to in-store pickup and receive a refund for what I paid in shipping.

Best Answer

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello, looking at your order, it was placed at 10pm after business hours last night, it was processed this morning, and tracking was sent to you and looks like it will be delivered on Monday with FedEx. 

Answers

• noobscrub
    Options
    I finally got the second email. It's not supposed to take as long as the first email suggested. I don't need the order canceled anymore. Again, apologies for spamming the message board with stuff that solved itself.
  • Ian
    Options
    noobscrub said:
    I finally got the second email. It's not supposed to take as long as the first email suggested. I don't need the order canceled anymore. Again, apologies for spamming the message board with stuff that solved itself.

No worries, have a great rest of your day! 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99