Help regarding order #12042430

Options
In this order is a I9-10940X and Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut. Shortly after I ordered these two products I got an email from one of the inventory staff saying, "Unfortunately, we can't seem to locate these units." and that they would have to cancel my order. This was on the 28th of Jan and a day later on the 29th I got an email saying not to forget about my order and when I checked online it didn't say canceled or anything just confirmed like any other order. When I rechecked today nothing has changed and now both products have gone out of stock. This is really frustrating as when I ordered it said online there was at least 1 available of both products. Thank you in advance! (This is for the Tustin, CA micro center)

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    In this order is a I9-10940X and Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut. Shortly after I ordered these two products I got an email from one of the inventory staff saying, "Unfortunately, we can't seem to locate these units." and that they would have to cancel my order. This was on the 28th of Jan and a day later on the 29th I got an email saying not to forget about my order and when I checked online it didn't say canceled or anything just confirmed like any other order. When I rechecked today nothing has changed and now both products have gone out of stock. This is really frustrating as when I ordered it said online there was at least 1 available of both products. Thank you in advance! (This is for the Tustin, CA micro center)
    Greetings, I am sorry for any confusion, from what I see here they have the items ready for pickup for you in-store. They would be held until 1/31.

• Ian said:
    Greetings, I am sorry for any confusion, from what I see here they have the items ready for pickup for you in-store. They would be held until 1/31.

Thank you so much for clearing the confusion up, I will head over there today to pick up my order!
  • Ian
    Options
    Ian said:

Thank you so much for clearing the confusion up, I will head over there today to pick up my order!
    No worries, have a great rest of your day! 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99