Help withApple MWPE2LL/A Pro Display XDR 32" Retina 6K 60Hz Thunderbolt 3 USB-C Standard Glass IPS L

Options
A very good day,
I have a PC I9 10900K with Nvidia Titan RTX video card with 24 GB mem. This card has a USB Type C connector.
Is any way that I can use Apple MWPE2LL/A Pro Display XDR 32" Retina 6K 60Hz Thunderbolt 3 USB-C Standard Glass IPS LED Monitor?
I have a 43" Dell 4K that is fading away and the other question I have, I'm using a professional flight simulator overlay on P3D and MSFS2020 and wondering if I might be able to use it.
Thank you so much!
Alex

Comments

• TSTDavey
    TSTDavey admin
    First Anniversary Micro Center Staff First Comment 5 Likes
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Hello @ALEX1954 and thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. Your Apple MWPE2LL/A Pro Display XDR should be able to work with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 via usb c or thunderbolt 3, but how its displayed on the Apple monitor may be a different story with it being an apple monitor. We've never come across an apple display being used for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Connect your system to the Apple Display vis a usb c cable and see how MSFS comes out. Let us know the results.
  • ALEX1954
    ALEX1954
    First Comment
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Thank you for the reply, I do appreciate it.
    The problem is that I didn't buy yet the monitor and I'm afraid that might not work.
    Do you know of any issues with Windows 10 as to display settings?
    And can I adjust anything via Nvidia control panel?
    Thank you!
    Alex 
  • JS_MC
    Options
    While we're not aware of any issues, however, we can't promise full compatibility.
    The Titan GPU can offer up to 8k @ 60hz and Windows is able to support this as well. However, it's not fully optimized.
    Hope this info helps!
  • JS_MC
    Options
    You're quite welcome!
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.