Recommendation for low-cost PC that can be shipped?

Options
Leonard
Leonard
First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
The store search function doesn't have a filter for PCs that can be shipped and it looks like components (like CPUs) cannot be shipped. I'm looking for a small tower PC that I can put my old EVGA (nVidia) GTX 1060 (03G-P4-6160-KR) into. Specs for this GPU require 400w power supply. I can't filter on that, either.
Can you recommend a complete PC that can be shipped to me in Colorado?
Thank you.

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    Greetings. What budget were you looking for on this PC? 

As a side note, you can view items available for shipping by changing where it says My Store at the top of the page to "Shippable Items"

• Leonard
    Options
    Thanks for your reply, Ian. My budget is $400-$800. As an example, I have most of the components for such a system in my cart, for $500. (I already have some drives, so add those to the budget to get an idea of the total.).
  • Ian
    Options
    Thank you, what's the intended use of your PC? Are you looking for something that has the slots to add some existing hard drives, if so how many? 
  • Leonard
    Options
    I have an EVGA GTX 1060 I'm not using, so I want the PC to run some of the lower-demand games I have. Probably also boot OSs I like to try out, like FreeBSD, Haiku-OS and flavors of Linux. I'll put a 2.5" SATA SSD in it and one 3.5" HDD.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99