I placed an order and paid for next day shipping and it won't be here in the next day.

Options
Can I cancel my order or get a refund for shipping because I paid more for next day shipping and I won't get it.

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    Greetings. It looks like your order was placed outside of business hours Friday night, was set up for tracking today, FedEx does not ship items on Sundays and is scheduled to arrive on Monday, so you are getting next day shipping. If you would like we can attempt for the order to be pulled/cancelled.

• Ian said:
    Greetings. It looks like your order was placed outside of business hours Friday night, was set up for tracking today, FedEx does not ship items on Sundays and is scheduled to arrive on Monday, so you are getting next day shipping. If you would like we can attempt for the order to be pulled/cancelled.

yes please try and cancel it
  • Ian
    Options
    Ian said:

I just created a ticket to get that order canceled for you. We will do our best to cancel that before it ships. Let us know if you need help with anything else. 
  • Ian said:
    Ian said:

I just created a ticket to get that order canceled for you. We will do our best to cancel that before it ships. Let us know if you need help with anything else. 
    How long should it take to get canceled and refunded.
  • TSKyleH
    Options
    Hello @NathanielHill, we will do our best to work with our warehouse to prevent this from shipping, however there is a small chance it can still get sent out on Monday, if that does happen you may refuse the package to have it returned to us. Once we confirm we have pulled it, then the refund is usually processed within 3-5 Business Days. 
  • NathanielHill
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Its still not canceled
  • TSKyleH said:
    Hello @NathanielHill, we will do our best to work with our warehouse to prevent this from shipping, however there is a small chance it can still get sent out on Monday, if that does happen you may refuse the package to have it returned to us. Once we confirm we have pulled it, then the refund is usually processed within 3-5 Business Days. 
    FedEx says it's still supposed to come today but it's not shipped yet and I have not gotten any cancelation notifications
  • Ian said:
    Ian said:

FedEx says it's still supposed to come today but it's not shipped yet and I have not gotten any cancelation notifications
  • JS_MC
    Options
    The FedEx estimate is based on our original label creation date, however, we've requested that our shipping warehouse pull this order for you. You should receive an email confirmation once this has been processed.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99