Repair Status question (no repair number)

Options
Dear support,

I brought a laptop in for repair on 11/20/2020 - there was an issue with the screen turning off.  I spoke with the Micro Center representative (Micro Center Rockville, MD), who said it was covered under warranty and they would ship it off to the manufacturer to correct the problem.
I have not received any notification as to the status of the repair, and I do not seem to have the repair ID.  The only email I have is the email for the initial repair appointment with Micro Center.

How can I go about checking on the status of the repair?  I looked around for a phone number but I was unable to find one.

Comments

• Ian
    Options
    Dear support,

I brought a laptop in for repair on 11/20/2020 - there was an issue with the screen turning off.  I spoke with the Micro Center representative (Micro Center Rockville, MD), who said it was covered under warranty and they would ship it off to the manufacturer to correct the problem.
    I have not received any notification as to the status of the repair, and I do not seem to have the repair ID.  The only email I have is the email for the initial repair appointment with Micro Center.

How can I go about checking on the status of the repair?  I looked around for a phone number but I was unable to find one.

Hello, I've sent you an email with further information on this

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99