The new 3060

Options

Can anyone tell me if Microcenter will have the 12 GB 3060 Asus Tuf version when they drop on the 25th of February?

Comments

• TSTDavey
    Options

Hello @Dev123 and thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. We currently don't have any information for if we'll carry the 12gig 3060 for when its released. We recommend to check with us on the 23rd to see Management has authorized us to carry this card.

• Brian1001
    Options

Do you guys have advice for how early I should go to the microcenter store if I want a guaranteed chance of getting the 3060?

• TS_JosephF
    TS_JosephF admin
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 2021
    Options

@Brian1001

We do not actually recommend waiting outside our stores before open. It is something you can do at your own risk. Also, I cannot say that this would 'guarantee' you would get the card.

I know many customers have had to wait at the store prior to open several times before getting a 3000 series card. It all depends on the store location itself, how many cards we get, and how many people decide to show up and wait for one.

• steelaw
    steelaw ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited February 2021
    Options

ya its luck of the draw.i waited 3 hrs outside the store.no 3080 but i did get a powercolor red devil 6800xt more money but i was happy to get that and only had 3 in stock.

• Dev123
    Options
    Will the card be at $329 it’s msrp at microcenter.
  • JS_MC
    Options

@Dev123 We don't have any definitive info about the release of the RTX 3060 at this time. I would hope that we are able to offer the 3060 at the listed MSRP. Though, I am not aware of how the recent tariff changes may affect the prices of the new card.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99