G707 uh not now aio pump trouble!

Options
WickedData
WickedData ✭✭
Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion

I love this computer going to upgrade processor soon. Now my the pump is humming off and on and the cpu fan is cutting off and on. The radiator fans always sucked bad bearings. So much air is in this thing. Have to go back to the store.

Your lucking if you get one with a evga RTX 3070 xc3 ultra I did. Fans on this card are dead silent even at high rpms. Also it keeps the fans off unless its 40-45c.

Its only 2 months old max wonder if they would just give me a pump. I don't like how its installed.

Rather have pump cpu fan and fan opt/water pump plug right in the board. Then have the radiator fans plug on the connectors on back of the board. I don't use rgb. I turned it off the fans the cool master and the graphics card. I did have them all synced to breath together.

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options

Hello @WickedData I'd recommend bringing the device into your local service department.

I see that you've mentioned this issue on other posts here on the community forum. Bringing it in for us to review in our service department would be the best option for you here. Since you mentioned that this is only 2 months old, it should be well within the warranty period.

Do let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

• WickedData
    Options

I do it just started today. That odd humming off and on from the pump is now feeding back through my Nvidia High Definition and My rear green 3.5. jack. How is that possible?

• JS_MC
    JS_MC admin
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited February 2021
    Options

It's possible that this might be caused by the pump's electrical/physical resistance. Since it is going through the motherboard. So it sounds like the pump might be getting some resistance and it's causing noise as well as electrical noise.

• WickedData
    Options

ok that makes since. I hope they aren't backed on repairs. Last time months ago I stoped in he said they where on a 3 week repair back up. lol I might have to wait a while. Oh well. Thanks man.

• JS_MC
    Options

I hope it's short for you as well! Best of luck to you! Let me know if I can help with anything else.

• WickedData
    WickedData ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Options

Benchmarks tests must be off so many variables. This G707 has out performed on games vs the G436 for me.

Faster loading too even. They say PCIE x 3 doesn't effect the fps. PCE 16 x 4 Loads Graphics card faster tho.

• WickedData
    Options

What is M2 wifi?

• JS_MC
    Options

I'm assuming you mean M.2 WiFi. Which would be a WiFi adapter that connects via an M.2 port.

• WickedData
    Options

Thats what what I thought. Apperently it is dual purpose. Another guy put add on it on his g707.

Do you think the power supply can handle adding a sound card and changing to 5000 series?

• JS_MC
    Options

Yes, the power supply would be able to handle adding a sound card to your build.

• WickedData
    WickedData ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Well bad pump and power supply connector issue. They said I would be better off with a new one.  
    This time they put a different bios. I thought the pump was always supposed to be running high rpm all the time. They set this pump up so that cpu 1 fan is running 1335 base and the pump at the same base speed. The Cpu sits at 40c. The pump is a different model. It has two wires running from it the other pump had one bigger wire. Still looks like a dual chamber pump. The fans on the radiator are mucher nice good bearing. Even the front case fans are nicer.
    The wireing is all uniform. Looks and is better put together. Now I need a sound card. Not sure what to get. I will have to do some reading on compatibility. I noticed the bios pci-e has a mis option it is disabled. I heard using message signal interrupts can remove some over head and solve some nvidia audio issues.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99