When will Dallas be open?

With the crazy weather in Texas, the Dallas location understandably closed for safety reasons. Just wondering if there is a plan for when it will re-open? The temps look to go above freezing tomorrow and Friday.

Comments

• Hello @tschmal

At this time, we don't have an ETA, however, I would expect that as the weather clears, we'll be reopening the store.

In the meantime, I'd recommend keeping an eye on the website. We'll be updating our website as soon as we're open!

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

• jgriest03
    jgriest03
    First Comment
    edited February 2021

I have noticed a changing inventory of GPUs at the Dallas store which is supposedly closed. I have texted the chat and they insist the store is closed. I have screen shots several hours apart today showing 3 3060ti in stock then when I checked back later its showing limited availability. So either they are being sold online or being bought by employees. Can someone please address this?

• Hello @jgriest03 and thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. Yes the Dallas store is closed currently. There are still 3060ti in the Dallas store's inventory. It's less than five listed in the inventory. Once the store opens back up and inventory trucks reconvene, Dallas may receive more 3060s on the next inventory delivery truck.

• Hi Karen, the website can have errors, you know? GPUs are not sold online and even if so, there's nothing wrong about it.

It could well be Micro Center's logistics system is directing those cards to the Dallas store albeit haven't arrived, the website shows updates. Anything below 3-5 will show limited stock but sometimes the website let yo use see the actual number, again it can be glitchy.

Also It's coldest 3 day stretch in the history of Dallas' recorded weather, all road are covered by snow and ice, no one is going to risk lives for couple 3060ti, and I kindly suggest you to not to either, cool? It's not worth it.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99