Order Placed But No Confirmation Email or Order History

I placed an order, but it's been over 18 hours and I don't have a confirmation email. The order isn't even listed in my order history. I went through checkout and submitted my appropriate information. There's no charge on my credit card.

I'm not sure if the order went through or if it didn't. I don't want to place another order in case the order actually went through and it's just slow to be confirmed.

Comments

• Hello @Bolt9000 and thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. We will emailing for some information. Be on the look out for our email.

• Where is the confirmation email ? It was for Office 365 direct download, You took my money fast enough where is my email to download, WHY is it pending. I am not happy , the other thing that really gets me is there is no way to contact you to get an answer. I'm done with this, Never again... Thanks for nothing Micro Center

• Hello @Fishneck

Apologies for the delay, but our orders do have a small processing time. When the order has been placed an authorization for the amount of the order should show on the account. However, no money has been taken until the transaction is completed. I do see that the authorization has been processed at this time and you should have delivery in your inbox.

You're always welcome to contact us here anytime, though we may not be able to respond to you instantly. We will always do our best to get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thank you for understanding.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99