Past purchases

Options

Hi,

I've been a (very) long time customer, and wondered if you kept a record of my past purchases. I just went through this with Costco - apparently they've kept my purchases going back years, which was a good thing. They gave me a full refund on a blender I bought several years ago that stopped working.

While I have records of purchase amounts from Microcenter, I don't have a record of the actual items purchased. There are a few things I needed to confirm buying, which would almost certainly have been from MicroCenter, hence the question.

Also - any plans to open a store in Suffolk County, NY? Plenty of customers here, and also plenty of empty retail spaces available...

Comments

• TS_JosephF
    Options

Hello @therealex

I was able to find your account with your email address and see purchases going all the way back to 2005. If you need a copy of any receipt I am happy to get that for you.

What items do you think you purchased at Micro Center? I can let you know if it is on the account or not. You may send me a DM about this as well if you would like.

Also, thanks for the suggestion on the store location. We will certainly look into that!

This discussion has been closed.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99