Easy Anti-Cheat

Options
2»

Comments

• PowerSpec_MichaelB
    PowerSpec_MichaelB ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Insightfuls First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Options

Hey, tactical defeats are normal. Sometimes we have to give our enemies a false sense of security in order to feel that well deserved gratitude that comes with victory. The good news is, you'll be able to try again now that the system isn't crashing every few seconds.

You are most definitely welcome, sorry I didn't think of it sooner. I just built myself a Ryzen system last month and ran into similar stability issues, but what really threw me off was the fact that your crashing only occurred with EAC, while mine only occurred when I was stress testing my L3 cache, so I didn't put the two together that it could be related to the same AGESA issues I suffered from early on.

BIOS maturity is definitely a big deal and it's part of why I don't recommend people updating their BIOS if things are working well. You can experience these exact issues updating to a newer BIOS as your BIOS is responsible for a lot of fine-tuned control over your system. You might even be able to load an XMP/DOCP profile with that memory of yours and see if it is stable, as it would yield quite the performance boost as you bought some really nice memory. Keep in mind that it may lead to instability if your memory controller doesn't like it, but if it does work, definitely worth the extra effort.

Still, I am happy you are at least able to enjoy that system of yours. As always, we are here if you have any questions or need any additional assistance.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99