No 3060 available unless you buy an entire pre-built bundle?

Options
My MicroCenter doesn’t have any 3060 in stock however there is a big sign on the GPU case that says you can take home a pre-built PC (with off the shelf parts) immediately that contains a 3060 and a Ryzen 5 5600X for $1600...

You are using your limited stock to put directly into a pre-built PC and charging a $200 cost to build it. 

You’re scalping harder than anybody and should be ashamed. 

Comments

• JS_MC
    JS_MC admin
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hello @MC_Cust_128

I am not aware of any such actions in place at this time. However. I'd be happy to look further into this for you if you could provide me more info. I believe this was referencing our prebuilt systems.

We offer a selection of pre-built systems with the new GPUs and CPUs available for purchase.

Our PowerSpec G508 or the PowerSpec G900 would be an example of this that is currently available in your store.

I hope this info is helpful, but if you have more information about this example you mentioned, please send me a DM with that info.

• MC_Cust_128
    Options

This is definitely not one of those. These have custom specs including the “off the shelf” 3060. I specifically asked about it, and the $200 build fee proves that as well that these are being built by the service center using shipped parts that were meant for individual sale.

The store is in Westmont, IL.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99