Waiting list?

Options
RubiconX
RubiconX ✭
edited June 2021 in General Discussion

Looking for some clarification on your waiting list process.

As I understand it between 7-9am the wait list opens, we visit website, get on list and then will be texted when its our turn to go into store and shop.

The question I have is around product availability. Certain things are hard to come by at the moment so how will I know in advance if a product is in stock and therefor should get on the list? Is the website inventory correct each morning for my local store so that I will know if I should get on list or not??

Comments

  • JS_MC
    Options

    Hello @RubiconX

    Our processes vary from store to store currently. I'd have to recommend you visit the store directly for more information about your local Micro Center's process regarding the waiting list.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99