No Phone number listed on your website?

Options

I wanted to call my store today to ask about a MB/processor combo error from the purchase the day before. I felt like an idiot, but I couldn't locate a phone number anywhere on the website. I decided to try a chat, but that was disabled?

Is there any way to TALK to someone at the store? Can you please let me know where the phone numbers are listed?

Thanks

Comments

• JS_MC
    Options

Hello @bobdg welcome to the community.

I'd be happy to assist you here.

I'm sorry to hear that the chat service wasn't working for you. Our chat has not been disabled today. Was there a notification in your browser or a message that may have hinted as to why it was showing disabled?

I apologize but our stores do not have a number that rings through to the associates in the store, it rings through to us here in our corporate offices. Our chats also reach us here.

Our associates in the store are focused on giving our customers in-store the best care possible while they are in the store. As I mentioned, I'm here to help you in any way that I can.

What kind of questions did you have about the MB/Processor combo purchase that you'd made?

• TSTDavey
    TSTDavey admin
    First Anniversary Micro Center Staff First Comment 5 Likes
    edited May 2022
    Options

@bobdg just chiming. We can also request for the store to call you. It may take 2-4 days for the call back, but we can request for them to call you. Or like @LandShark mentioned, we can answer your questions on the Community Forum here or via chat or via text message.

• Jumpervern
    Options

I can't click that online chat button as well, it feels like a fake entrance.

• JS_MC
    Options

@Jumpervern Sorry to hear you're having issues with the chat system. I've just tested and I'm able to start a chat on my end. Do you perhaps have an ad blocker installed?

Since I have you here, Is there something that I might be able to help you with?

This discussion has been closed.
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99