[PRESS RELEASE] Micro Center First Retailer Partners with Indy 500 Winner Tony Kanaan

Options
This discussion has a more recent version.
MicroCenterOfficial
edited June 2021 in Past Contests

-FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE-

Micro Center First Retailer Partners with Indy 500 Winner Tony Kanaan

February 17, 2021 – Hilliard, OH – Micro Center (microcenter.com), a leading national computer device and consumer electronics retailer headquartered in Hilliard, Ohio, announced that the Micro Center has partnered with 2013 Indy 500 winner Tony Kanaan becoming an official sponsor of Tony’s Twitch streaming channel (twitch.tv/tonykanaan). The Micro Center logo will also be displayed on Tony’s racing helmet during the races he will competing in INDYCAR and SRX series during the 2021 season.

About Tony Kanaan

Tony Kanaan is a fan favorite driver in INDYCAR. “TK” as he’s known in the racing world is the 2013 Indy 500 Winner, 2004 INDYCAR Champion and 2015 Rolex at Daytona 24 Champion. Kanaan is the all-time record holder for consecutive starts in INDYCAR at 318 and second all-time in INDYCAR starts at 383, only behind Mario Andretti. Tony became acquainted with Micro Center through an introduction that came from Maingear Computers, and quickly discovered that he shared common values and ideas with the team from Micro Center.

Tony Kanaan

“When Wallace Santos from Maingear introduced me to Micro Center I immediately realized why they are a leader in their segment. I’m extremely excited to be associated with the brand on what is still a pretty new segment for me. I started racing simulators during the pandemic and never thought I would get so hooked up to it. That led into streaming and having a presence on Twitch, something that I’m now really enjoying. I’m looking forward to this partnership and many other projects that we will be doing in the future.”

About Micro Center

Micro Center operates twenty-five large computer and consumer electronics stores in major markets nationwide. Founded in 1979 in Columbus, Micro Center is designed to satisfy the dedicated computer and consumer electronics user. Uniquely focused on computers and related products, Micro Center offers more computers and related items (more than 30,000 items in stock) than any other retailer. Micro Center is passionate about offering a high level of customer service and pioneered 18-minute in-store pickup for online orders starting in 2009. Consumers can visit Micro Center’s 25 stores from coast-to-coast or microcenter.com for thousands of computer-related items, electronics and other technology products.

Micro Center stores are located in:

Atlanta (2), Baltimore, Boston, Chicago (2), Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York (5), Philadelphia, St. Louis, Washington, D.C.(2)

©2021 Micro Electronics, Inc. All rights reserved. Micro Center is a registered trademark of Micro Electronics, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective corporations.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99