Don't build PC if you're a newbie!!!

Options

I have made an insane discovery people. Building a PC is a scam. PowerSpec PCs are cheaper than building it. SO BUY THEM NOW!!! I SAID NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Comments

• TSTDavey
    Options

Hello @MightyD and thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. Yes purchasing a pre-built pc can be cheaper than building a PC in some cases. Attempting to build a PC can be fun and offer the opportunity to gain knowledge in putting together a personal computer.

We offer PC building support here on the forum, in the store, via Chat, Email, Text and by phone (800-490-5536). I would recommend any PC builder that is new to it, do your research on how to build a pc before attempting to purchase parts. Youtube, google articles and links on how to build a PC. Especially on the type of pc that is wanting to be built (ex., Gaming pc, Microsoft Flight Simulation, etc.).

If the research makes sense along with it building interest and confidence to try a pc build, then go forward it; otherwise yes, its best to purchase a pre-built system.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99