Need help finding graphics card

Options

I was wondering if anyone knew where i can get a GTX 1650 super TUF or any other type of graphics card good for a budget build.

Comments

• TSTDavey
    Options

Hello @DrySoup and thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. You probably are aware there is a shortage on GPUs. Its a challenge for any local retailer to keep cards stocked. You can definitely get a GTX 1650 Super Tuf from online at Amazon or Newegg, unfortunately they are sold at a premium. They are going for at least $300 more than what local retailers (ex., Microcenter) are selling them for.

But you can get one from online.

If want to have a chance of getting a 1650 or any GPU from Microcenter (MC), you have to join the competition. Customers are showing up at the store 1-2 hours before it opens to have a chance to enter to the store. GPUs are sold on a first come first sold bases. Once in the store customers are inquiring on if a inventory truck is coming that day and if so, customers hang out at the store until it comes with the hopes of purchasing a GPU.

Customers are visiting the store pretty much everyday. Other community users on here can probably chime in on what days they went. I remember seeing a post of a customer going on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and was able to get a 3000 series card on Saturday. I forget what store that was.

But, just information on how customers are obtaining GPUs from Microcenter.

Other cards to look at and can be found online at a reasonable price is the GTX 1050 TI, which can support 4K or take a look at the GTX 1080 card as well.

Good luck

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99