New

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Meet the Mods.

Comments

• Hi, my name is Kris.

I am here because I need help from my Father with CANCER... He is Terminal. And you can't believe this story that I will share. It's long and terrible. It can even make you cry. It is about an HMO, destroying the lives of a family in San Diego, California- you guys have the same HMO nearby. An HMO that spends money on NBA Basketball Teams vs caring for their patients well enough NOT to kill them. The story that I have here, I will have filmed and we will distribute this documentary everywhere we possibly can. We want you to know the dangers of bad HMOs...

During this time, a man with terrible cancer needs to escape. AND escape where it doesn't cost so much. Where he can jump on a sim and fly to any place with his son by his side. This is what we want to accomplish. I will make myself more understood soon. I'll write something nice to tell you how MICROCENTER and OUR FAMILY fits well together.

I want to tell you that I have always taken care of my FATHER. Even in the bad times we have now. I will tell you of the fight we are in legally and if I can get any help, it would be viewing my videos in the future exposing this terrible hospital called " KAISER PERMANENTE"... you guys really need to know about them. And know how a whole family can be ruined by them. Meanwhile. Understand, during this re-seller time - a person like my father can't buy a simple video card and thus he needs help in many places.

I am here to spread the word, because I know MICROCENTER, they HELP their customers.

Talk soon guys. Again my name is Kris and it is GREAT! to meet all of you.

-Kris

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99