3060 TI / 3070 Weekend Odds

Options
sidizen
sidizen ✭✭
Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
I’m thinking of spending a weekend at home and camping out Saturday, Sunday, and Monday morning at the MN Microcenter to try and snag one of those GPUs.  Assuming I arrive early enough, what are the odds there will be a re-stocking sometime during those days?  I’m willing to arrive very early if needed

Comments

• TSTDavey
    Options

Hello @sidizen and thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. Usually restocking truck comes Tuesday through Saturday, but sometimes a truck may come on Sunday. There is not guarantee a truck will come on Sunday. Try to doing Thursday through Saturday if you can on camping. If can take a vacay day off if need too.

Good luck.@sidizen

• sidizen
    Options
    Perfect, thanks @TSTDavey!  One last question.  I’m looking at the cards online, and I see that the GTX 3060 TI Founders Edition went from “Limited Availability” to “Not Carried in this Store.”  Does that mean that there was stock when I checked the first time and now there isn’t?  And when stock comes back, “Limited Availability” will appear again?
  • JS_MC
    JS_MC admin
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited March 2021
    Options

Most likely, if the item says Not carried in this store we do not expect to get any more of that specific SKU back in stock.

We still carry other similar 3060 TI cards, but it's likely that we won't be getting more of the Founders Edition back in stock. Hope this helps!

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99