Unable to redeem geforce now promo code

Options
Lagmo
Lagmo
First Comment
edited June 2021 in General Discussion

Hello,

I had purchased a msi ge76 that came with the geforce now 6 month promo code on the receipt. However when I try to redeem it in geforce experience I get a "redemption incomplete please try again" in the lower left hand corner of the app.

Had already tried troubleshooting w/nvidia to reinstall geforce exp and clear these cache files to no success. Reached out to microcenter chat and all the rep did was tell me to contact nvidia even though on the faq on the receipt it indicates to contact the store that sold the laptop . Note the promo is valid til jun 30th 2021 per microcenters own page.

Could I get some assistance in getting this resolved? Thank you.

per the nvidia redemption faq on the receipt:

"Q: My coupon does not work. What should I do?

Coupons cannot be redeemed if the bundle promotion has ended or if the code is invalid. Please reach out to your retailer either to check if the bundle promotion has ended or to get a replacement coupon."

per microcenter page on the geforce now promo:

"*Offer good for a qualifying purchase of GeForce RTX 3080, 3070, or 3060 laptops beginning January 12, 2021 until June 30, 2021 or while supplies last. Offer code for 6-month GeForce NOW Priority membership may only be redeemed with GeForce RTX 3080, 3070, or 3060 laptops until August 31, 2021 or while supplies last"

Comments

• TSPhillipT
    Options

Hello @Lagmo

Thank you for posting on the Micro Center Community! I see you are having issues redeeming your GeForce Now Promotion Code.

The best thing we can do is send you an email with the same code, and recommend copy/pasting that code and making sure there are no spaces in front of the code or behind the code that got pasted as well. If that code is not working however, you will need to contact Nvidia as we are unable to issue out a new code as these are tied to the Serial Number of the system or the card. We can only resend the code that is connected to that serial number.

Please let me know if you would like us to resend that code.

• Lagmo
    Options

Hi TSPhillipT,

Thanks for the response. I do not need the code resent since already have it in the email receipt. The issue is it won't actually go through.

• TSPhillipT
    Options

Hello @Lagmo

I see, if the code you are entering is free of typos and is not working, the best thing we can recommend is contacting Nvidia for assistance with their code. I apologize for the inconvenience.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99