Titan one ftw3 3090 expansion

DaBoSSSSLady
DaBoSSSSLady ✭✭
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
I was lucky and fell into a EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING, 24G-P5-3987-KR, 24GB. This was a message from the build diety to overhaul my setup. Started on a journey got a 5950x shortly after and an x570 asrock velocita was next.

I have two PCs for streaming which I have built around my RGB themed stream. I plan to build this monster along the same theme with some pieces coming from my current setup and selling off the rest to recouped some of the build cost. I will drop to a single PC setup, because VR is way too frustrating to run on a dual setup, and I need to simplify so I stop avoiding my studio in fear of complicated frustrations that I have created with my unquenchable tech addiction.

Recently, I came across the titan one lian li with bitspower liquid cooling distro kit. I found that there is a expansion kit for the titan one setup (BP-TEKIT-3090EVFTW) , that in my mind I can't live without. It's is only available through Micro Center. But I do not think it has even been released yet.

I have never done cooling beyond an aio so I don't know if there are any work around. Does anyone have any tips or information that can get me the kit? Or help me get the right pieces, fittings, tools, and instruction to make the gpu portion myself with out putting my build in danger of damage?
I would post my setup to better communicate the importance of all of the above, but it can't be truly captured in anything less than a short video.

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99