How do I get a RTX 3070 FE?

Options

I really want to get a RTX 3070 FE and I know that people camp outside, but I have school on Tuesdays and Thurdays(Apparently the best days for GPUS i read in a previous discussion). Will I have a chance if I attempt to buy it mid-day and is microcenter selling it in NJ?

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Greetings! We cannot guarantee which cards a store will receive unfortunately. We have seen most customers are going to the store before it opens to see if we have received shipments. Most often we seem to receive shipments on the weekdays. I'm unable to promise when we'll be receiving any new shipments or offer when to expect a shipment will be delivered, but it seems that most have success going in the morning before we open.

• SuR_GalaHad
    Options

best buy is the only place to get a FE and they do online online so 100% scalper bots secure them

• Brian1001
    Options

Hey, I have a little story. I live like 30 minutes away from a micro center, but I've never spent the time to go and camp out for a new card for my system even though I wanted one. But one day during a run for something at 7 pm, I ran past micro center and saw at least 10 people lined up and sitting in big nice and comfortable chairs that recline so you can sleep on them, which must have been a HUGE pain to bring and they were basically the same chairs, so I assume they are friends. I walked in microcenter to see what was being sold and I was informed that it was a 3070. I didn't camp out, but it is really suspicious that these microcenter employees INSIST that they have no clue what and when cards come in, but then there is a group of 10 plus people sitting outside at 7 PM on the most comfortable chairs. Do not try to tell me that they do this every night until they got one because they would not have brought these big chairs and went 14 hours before hand if they did not know.

• Brian1001
    Options

I might get banned from the community for saying this but I don't care, I genuinely think some employees get bribed to tell people when cards drop even when they are not suppose to.

• JohnMagee
    JohnMagee Store Associate
    5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper Micro Center Store Associate
    Options

Hey @Brian1001

I don't think you will get banned. However, customers do try to attempt to do anything they can to get their hands on these cards. We never take anything. We also all hope that this situation gets better for everyone. We want to get back to piecing together machines that people want. The joy of just creating fun builds for customers is somewhat lost right now.

When this chip shortage is over, we hope to see you so we can put something super rad together for you.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99