Unable to verify billing address = lost sale — Micro Center

Unable to verify billing address = lost sale

Entered address, got suggestion for slightly different format for "verified address", chose that one. Entered CC info, ==> "Unable to verify billing address."

Tried different browser, added URL to white list.

FAQ suggestions don't help. Don't see useful contact information.

I don't live anywhere near any of your pick up locations. At this point, I'm giving up on your site. Too bad for both of us.

Answers

• @JKS Hi what are you trying to buy?

If its a technical repair or part swap thing. At least at my location I found out its easiest to go in person and get the service request done.

• Hello @JKS

If you are attempting to purchase something online and have it delivered then this is something we can help you with over the phone. I do apologize you are having this issue, There are times our verification / fraud protection will flag orders it shouldn't.

You can call us at 614 850 3675 option 3 and we can help you place this order over the phone. The hours are 10 AM to 5 PM EST Monday through Saturday.

@BubbleMax Thanks for the suggestion and you are correct. If this had anything to do with an in-store purchase or service then the stores themselves can resolve this for you once you arrive.