Help me out with my first build!

Options

I've attached the parts I'm planning to use for this build. I am heading into college so I want to make sure that this is a relatively quiet and cool PC as I do not want to disturb roommates with loud/hot rooms when gaming. I am slightly concerned that the case that I will be getting will be too small/not everything will fit, could somebody provide some insight? Any advice/ better options than the parts that I have now? I will be getting a 3080 for this build.

Thanks for any help you all can provide :)

Comments

• TS_JosephF
    Options

Hello @AidanAThomas

Everything on this looks good! You do not need to worry about the case too much as it is a mid-tower ATX. Even installing a 3080 and the 360 AIO, you should still have plenty of room to work with. As I am sure you noticed, you would have to remove the front fans in the case as that is the only place you can mount a 360mm radiator. Assuming you move those case fans to the top of the case everything should have adequate cooling.

As for the noise, it may get a little louder when the GPU and CPU are under a load. If you were to have all 6 fans running it can be somewhat noisy. You could always look into some case fans that have a lower decibel rating. We actually have a filter for this on our website to help. Here are some 120mm fans we have with the lowest decibel rating

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99