Brentwood store line up time?

Options

I'm planning on making a trip to the Brentwood store soon. What time are people generally starting to line up these days?

Comments

• TSTDavey
    Options

Hello @jdu98a and thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. Assuming you are wanting to see if there are lines for GPUs, we'd recommend to visit the store and speak with a BYO salesman first. Learn the best days that week that the salesman feels you'll have the best chance to get a card.

Other Brentwood Community Users may reply to your post with their experiences. But we'd recommend to speak with a BYO salesman to see how the GPU inventory will stack up for that the week you are planning to visit.

The inventory is different week to week never the same.

• jdu98a
    Options

To clarify, I know stock levels are inconsistent and unpredictable. I'm not asking about stock levels. I'm coming from out of town to visit the store, but only if my schedule makes it possible to arrive in time to get a decent spot in line. So I'm asking if anyone knows, in general, what time people have started lining up at Brentwood lately.

• TS_JosephF
    Options

I am not sure about the Brentwood location specifically. I have heard some customers at various locations have showed up the night before and waited the entire night for a GPU. In other locations, customers have showed up just hours before open and were able to get themselves a GPU.

It all depends on the specific demand in your area. I would personally try to come to the store a few hours before open, however it all depends on how long you are willing to wait.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99