Gaming PC Case question

Options

I am debating between the

Corsair Obsidian 500D CC-9011116-WW Black Aluminum / Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

and the

PC-O11 Dynamic Tempered Glass ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case - Black

My main concern is with cable management. I like the ability to hide the cables in a back compartment.

Both cases would meet my CPU/MoBd/GPU specs. I think that I slightly prefer the astectics of the Corsair, but I would like to get any feedback.

Thanks

Comments

• TSTDavey
    Options

Hello @RPB_Newbee and thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. We'd recommend the Corsair Obsidian as well. It has cable management features and covers that should be clean to setup. The PC-O11 is a good tower as well but cable management may not be as straightforward as the Corsair.

If you really understand your cables, where they go and how to leverage the PC-O11 surround how to hide them, then go with that case. Otherwise stick with the Corsair.

• RPB_Newbee
    Options

Thanks! MicroCenter does not seem to carry that Corsair model. Id it still something that I could order here?

• TSTDavey
    Options

@RPB_Newbee what store are you near (ex., City, state)? We may have the Corsair Obsidian 500d RGB SE tower.

If prefer the CC-9011116-WW Black Aluminum, you may have to look at Amazon or Newegg to obtain this case. Unfortunately we do not have it in stock at this time and no information for if or when we'll have it.

Sorry.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99