Outlook 2016 not displaying full email

Options

Outlook got weird on me today. when I click on an email, the reading pane only shows the email header info and a few lines of content. The rest of the pane is blank. I’ve tried updating Office and Windows 10 but cannot fix the issue. Help needed.

Mike

Comments

• TSTDavey
    Options

Hello @Mbnewmedia and thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. It seems to be world wide issue with Outlook. Microsoft is aware of the issue and are investigating.

You can try this step and see if this works.

Right click on the start menu (white 4 squared window for Microsoft) and choose Windows Powershell (ADMIN).

A DOS screen should open up and copy in this text below and hit enter. Afterwards restart computer and then validate email body in Outlook

TExt to copy:

"C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ClickToRun\OfficeC2RClient.exe" /update user updatetoversion=16.0.13901.20462

• Mbnewmedia
    Options

My problem with Outlook miraculously disappeared this morning. maybe Microsoft sent through a fix last night?

• TS_EmileC
    Options

@Mbnewmedia We haven't heard of any updates yet. Did you notice a new update or layout in Outlook today?

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99