Inland SSD Utility?

Options

Is there exist utility to monitor Inland SSD health similar to OCZ SSD Utility or Intel SSD Toolbox?

Comments

• TS_EmileC
    Options

Hello @Nick_Shl There is no such software for our Inland drives. They are very basic drives of SSDs in the market.

• Nick_Shl
    Options

"Inland 1TB SSD Gen 4.0 PCIe NVMe 4 x4 M.2 2280 TCL 3D NAND" with 1800 TBW and "Inland Premium 1TB SSD 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4" with 1600 TBW doesn't looks like "very basic drives" to me.

Ok, then I probably can use CrystalDiskInfo.

• TSKyleH
    Options

CrystalDiskinfo certainly appears to support our drives as several of them use a phison controller. If you have any other questions please let us know.

• Weeser
    Weeser
    First Comment
    edited October 2021
    Options

Did anyone find a scan tool for errors? I tried everything at this point excluding a SSD test. Worst BSOD I have ever seen. Did 4 hour run with Memtest and received "PASS" on all memory. The only thing left is to test this SSD. How does that 6 year warranty work with microcenter? I see IPSG states "3 year warranty" How do I even contact IPSG for a warranty return?

• PowerSpec_MichaelB
    Options

We don't have any software or utilities that ship with these drives (partly why we can offer them at the value we currently can), however you can use free open source applications such as CrystalDiskInfo to check the SMART health of the drive and see if any errors were reported. You can also use tools like AIDA64 to run stress tests on the drive itself.

As for claiming the warranty, simply bring it in to your local Micro Center store and they can exchange the drive for you. Make sure you back up data prior to exchanging and securely erase the drive (we also securely erase, but you can never be too safe).

If you purchased the drive online and don't live near a Micro Center store, let us know and we can reach out to you via email with further instructions on how to process a warranty claim.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99