I need a case with at least 4x3.5" bays

Options

Hi All,

We build NVR systems where I work.. We used to be able to get the Corsair Carbide Series™ SPEC-01 case that had this internal design, but it's discontinued now. there is no ( that I can tell) drop-in replacement for this case at Micro Center. Is there a replacement for this class of case at Micro Center and i'm just dense and missing it?

drive slots in the lower right, this is a corsair spec-01 ^ ^

another alternative is a product by rosewill but µc doesnt sell Rosewill D':

Rosewill ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case, Gaming Case with Blue LED for Desktop / PC and 3 Case Fans Pre-Installed, Front I/O Access Ports (CHALLENGER)

Thank You!!!

Comments

• TSTDavey
    Options

Hello @idcoffice and thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. Unfortunately we do not carry cases with 4 3.5" drive bays. With technology evolving around storage drives (ex., M.2, SSD, etc), we have cases that have 4 or more drive bays for 2.5" SSDs. Take a look at the Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Full tower sku# 121012 or the eATX Lian li sku# 120998.

You could find the Corsair Carbide Series Spec-01 or the generation model (ex., Spec -04) after Spec-01 online with newegg or other sites.

Another option is looking at a Network Attached Storage (NAS), which we do carry as well.

• idcoffice
    idcoffice
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2021
    Options

Thank you for your reply!!!

NAS boxes won't run geovision NVR software.

There are no 2t 2.5" drives for video recording.

This Will Not Do D':

I'll have to order it elsewhere.

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Sorry we could not assist you, please let us know if you have any other questions!

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99