sharing dual monitors


I am trying to figure out if there is a specific accessory(ies) that I would need to have a PC and a laptop connect to dual VGA monitors, and be able to switch between use of the PC and laptop? I have heard of KVM switches, but can't seem to find one that fits my needs. Any help would be appreciated.


  • TS_EmileC

    Hello @ChuckG. We do not have a KVM switch that would work for multiple monitors. You can use a KVM switch like this. You would need to connect the switch to the laptop and the PC. We wouldn't have any switches for multiple monitors.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase


If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99