Need Help Choosing Parts

Options
I put this parts list together and am looking for some advice. https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder-amd.aspx?load=6ca5a3d6-baee-452c-9c02-f5294aea9bb6

How does it work if I want microcenter to build my pc with a 3080 in stock, as there usually gone by the time I get there . 

Comments

• TS_JosephF
    Options

Hello Raqi!

Everything you selected for the build looks good! If you intend on using this for gaming then I would recommend installing a 2nd SSD to store all of your games. You could go with either an M.2 or 2.5" and the capacity is entirely up to you.

As for the 3080, I recommend coming into the store to speak with members from our BYO department. They may be able to hold this GPU for you if you are purchasing all of the components for the custom build. Unfortunately, this is handled differently by each store location so I cannot provide a definite answer as to whether or not we could hold this GPU for you.

• JohnMagee
    JohnMagee Store Associate
    5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper Micro Center Store Associate
    Options

Everything in this list looks fantastic.

A couple things that I would change. I would change your C drive to a WD Black SN750 M.2. I would then add an additional ssd or HDD for storage. If you typically play multiplayer titles, I would push for the HDD to save money. Load times aren't as necessary in this case.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99