Can't place order

Options

Hello I'm trying to place an order but I keep getting the error "Your shopping cart has been cleared because we were unable to process the order. Please resubmit your order with another form of payment." I know the card in question is still valid because I just made a purchase with it. I'm not really sure what could be causing this issue. I'm also using the same day pro assembly option but my build is missing a graphics card and the ssd's because I currently have those in my possession. Could that be causing the problem? I'm only using the pro assembly because I've been working a ton of hours and don't really feel like messing with the cable management of the mobo and water cooling etc.

Comments

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

Greetings. I am sorry to hear of the issues. As full payment would be completed in-store and the service would need to be arranged directly in-store, we would suggest visiting your local Micro Center to set this up. There is no appointment needed to visit the store. Current store hours are 10am-9pm Monday-Saturday, 11am-6pm Sunday

• PegLegManlet
    Options

Thank you. I'll most likely just build it myself then, as the drive to the store is over an hour for me.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99