Why is the iOS app for viewing winbook security camera not upgradable

Options

I have a couple of winbook cameras purchased from micro center and the iOS app to view them won’t upgrade. Makes the cameras useless unless there is an ios app which views them. I bought them for mobile viewing. Can anyone advise?

treu

Best Answer

• TSTDavey
    TSTDavey admin
    First Anniversary Micro Center Staff First Comment 5 Likes
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Treu and thanks for posting on the Microcenter Community Forum. Assuming you are using the Winbook app for the camera, when you say it doesn't update, do you mean the App doesn't update its own software on your iphone or the Winbook app won't set up on the Winbook camera for viewing?

Answers

• Treu
    Options

When I open the winbook app, I get a message says to. Upgrade app bu when I click on upgrade it says the developer has not upgraded to current iOS. So is there another app when will allow viewing the camera? It has been a while and no upgrade apparently available. Have looked through microcenters to see if they have info but haven’t found anything😪

treu

• TSTDavey
    Options

@Treu oh okay. Have you updated your phone's IOS?

• Treu
    Options

Yes it’s up to date, 14.6

• TSTDavey
    Options

@Treu okay, then the winbook app may not have been updated yet to support 14.6. You can go into the app store, search for the Winbook app and click on the description. Scroll down slowly and you should see "App Support" under reviews. You can submit a ticket to the developer for the update. In the meantime try downloading the "IMSeye" app as an alternative to the Winbook app.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99