Gpu in prebuilt died and lost recipt.

Options
N3CR0C1D3
N3CR0C1D3
edited August 2021 in PowerSpec
So i got a powerspec with a 3070 in march 2021 and the gpu seems to have died on me. Is it possible to get a replacement gpu for it and do i need my recipt number?

Comments

• Ian
    Options

Greetings. As this is with a PowerSpec PC, the entire PC would need to be brought in for service if you are having issues like this. A copy of the receipt is not necessary.

An appointment is not needed for service, there may be some available online at https://www.microcenter.com/site/service/service.aspx

Otherwise please visit the store with the computer and charger/power cable for assistance, store hours are 10am until 9pm Mon-Sat, 11am-6pm Sun.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99