Limited Availability?

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Limited Availability?.

Comments

• Brogs
    Options
    Limited stock really means no stock in like the 5 times I waited in line at store only to find out they had zero.
  • Ian
    Options

Greetings, what items would you be referring to?

• Brogs
    Options
    Nvidia 3080 limited stock has never been in stock. I would wait in line with many others hour before store opened. Only to find out store had Zero stock. Worst part honestly is all the employees inside knowing we all are standing outside for product not in stock. Microcenter is only place I purchase my computer parts. I would suggest doing away with limited stock on website altogether.
  • Brogs
    Options
    I live in NJ. I shop at North Jersey store. Right now the Brooklyn store has limited stock on 3080ti. That store is like 40 minutes away but I won't bother wasting my time because limited stock is a total joke to us who frequent your stores.
  • TS_JosephF
    Options

I apologize to hear about this experience. Unfortunately, even our sales consultants in-store do not have information on how many GPUs may arrive on the next shipment, or if any at all will be on the shipment. Once the shipment arrives, we let everyone waiting know what was delivered.

With that being said many of the GPUs we sell now will be sold using the raffle. I recommend entering this if you are looking to purchase a GPU. You can find more information on that here.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99