Gaming PC $500

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Gaming PC Question $500 Budget.

Comments

• Atomic_0928
    Options

Umm, well I am a Xbox360 and a PS4 user so I really never thought of moving over to a pc. With the 500$ budget I didn't know what to pick so I did some research (watching YouTube) on how to pick pc's parts on a budget so this is what I came up with.https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=9fb76581-4679-471e-987e-4d48f64be6e2

Now, if you look thru it you'll see I'm missing a graphics card thing and that's cause the video I watched said something about a lot of gpu's were out of stock so the prices on a lower end card are expense. I would like a card that could run most games on steam but I don't know which one to look for?

• Ian
    Options

What kind of games were you looking to run? $500 is quite low for a gaming PC and your current build is missing Windows so that would need to be included. Typically a good budget for a mid-range gaming PC would start you around at least $1000 or so.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99