How do I get customer service to respond to an email I have sent?

Options

I'm trying to find out why my order has been sitting 25 miles away for a week. I have sent more than one email on the subject, and get zero response from Customer "Service". I have gotten better service dealing with a small company in New Zealand, and faster service from a company in North Carolina. Needless to say, I am not impressed.

Answers

• Ian
    Options

Greetings. What page did you use or what email address did you send the email to?

With your email address registered on Community I did not see any emails to us. We can also look into your concerns here on Community or you can reach out to live chat by clicking the Chat button at the bottom right during store hours at https://www.microcenter.com/site/customer-support/help-center.aspx for assistance as well!

• SteveB1961
    Options

My requests for assistance were in reply to a ship notice sent by Micro Center on 8/24/2021. I sent the first reply on 8/28, and the last one yesterday. In any event, order number 13183889 shipped on 8/28, went to Plain City, OH, and has not moved since then. On 8/28 I also ordered a laptop from a company in North Carolina, and I have USED THAT LAPTOP all weekend! In other words the other company got a computer from NC to Circleville OH faster than Microcenter got a SSD moved two counties. And a small company in New Zealand responded faster, and with more action, to me over a $30 model airplane part. This is why I am so annoyed.

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited August 2021
    Options

What page did you use to contact us or what email address did you send the email to? I do not see any contacts sent to us with your order number or email address registered on Community. That would help us find out why you did not get a contact back.

As for the shipping on the item, I am seeing on the product page that it usually takes business 5-7 days to ship. I am sorry for the delay but typical shipping times are listed on each product page -

If you have the FedEx tracking number, you can also check any tracking with them at https://www.fedex.com/en-us/tracking.html

• SteveB1961
    edited August 2021
    Options

I have been checking the Fedex website daily using the tracking number ever since I got the ship notice. That's how I know that it has been sitting in Plain City for a week! "Usually ships in 5-7 business days" doesn't help me, because IT HAS ALREADY SHIPPED! The email I have been communicating with is  csrs@microcenterorder.com via microcenter.com . Every response you have given me so far has essentially been "This is why we have done nothing". I don't care why nothing has been done. Stop making excuses for Micro Center not acting and please get someone to act. Fedex's website has shown, and still shows NO PENDING DELIVERY DATE. Why not? Does it take a week to figure out how to drive a frigging truck 25 miles? Did they LOSE the package? I'm not getting paid for this. I am the customer who has ALREADY PAID. And if someone over there doesn't get off their butt, Micro Center will lose a very vocal customer who is not afraid or unwilling to pass on a review of Micro Center's Customer "Service", or contact senior people in the company. I asked that someone at Micro Center contact Fedex and find out what is going on with my order. You have the order number and tracking number (Micro Center supplied it to me). Reply when you have actual information rather than excuses.

Tue, Aug 24, 10:41 AM (7 days ago)

• Ian
    Ian admin
    edited August 2021
    Options

I understand your frustration. I am simply trying to collect as much information as possible regarding this and information on your contact method so I could get this escalated with our online sales team to further investigate. I have informed our online sales team to open a tracer with FedEx for further information regarding your shipment.

• No changes yet on the status of the order, from Fedex or MicroCenter. I wonder if going public about this lackluster service will get the attention of someone who CAN get results. Or at least fire whoever screwed this up...

• Ian
    Ian admin
    edited September 2021
    Options

Greetings, our Online Sales team has already sent a tracer request to FedEx, typically these take up to 3 business days for FedEx to complete this request.

• I remember the good old days when Fedex had a motto that went "When it absolutely, positively had to get there overnight". Now they can't even answer a question overnight. So much for the "tightest ship in the shipping business"...

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99