What happened to my pc?

Options

So it has been about 2 months since I have had my PowerSpec G707 Gaming Computer and I am really happy with how it has performed. But recently, the fans have started to make a louder sound recently. I don't know if its thats the fans are spinning faster or anything like that. Also it hasn't been loading tabs as fast as it used to. It may be because of the amount of tabs opened or anything like that. Don't get me wrong, this is a fantastic computer and I have been using it for a bunch of things. It still runs well and everything but I am just really worries about the sounds. When I try to load games like R6 or Injustice 2 the computer gets hotter and hotter until I think it has just had enough. Can anyone help me on this?

Best Answer

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Answer ✓
    Options

If it is not obvious what fan is causing the issues, it may be best to bring the PC in for someone to look over this in person.

An appointment is not needed for service, there may be some available online at https://www.microcenter.com/site/service/service.aspx Otherwise please visit the store with the computer and charger/power cable for assistance, store hours are 10am until 9pm Mon-Sat, 11am-6pm Sun.

Due to limited staffing and high demand for our Service department, we are unable to provide an accurate turnaround time. This information can only be provided by a technician at the time of drop off.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99