Order status still says "routed"

Options

I ordered some filament on Thursday from the Houston location (before noon ish). Every time I order filament it always comes the next day, but this time the status just says "routed" and it still hasn't arrived. I think the product page may have said 2 in stock so maybe there wasn't actually any stock.

Best Answer

• TS_JosephF
    TS_JosephF admin
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

I am sorry but when selecting next day shipping that does not exactly mean it will be delivered the next day. We list on our website that most orders can take 5-7 business days to process. Of course there are times this processing time is shorter but it is not always the case. If you can provide me the order number I can check the status of it for you.

Update: I was actually able to find your email address on your profile here on the forum. I found your order for the filament and the status still shows routed. I see the order was placed on the 2nd but the shipping method is not next day, it is only standard shipping. I am not able to confirm if the item will be available to ship but you will receive an email once the order ships or is canceled depending on the available quantities. Keep in mind if the order does ship, standard shipping can take roughly 5 business days.

Answers

• Ian
    Options

You're welcome! Please let us know if you have any other questions!

• Meropolis
    Options
    I looked everywhere on their site and nowhere does it say that if I pay for the fastest 2 to 3 day shipping it's going to take them an additional 2 to 3 days to actually ship it from their warehouse. So which is it micro center? 2 to 3 days for our item to ship from your warehouse, or 2 to 3 days for us to receive our item? Terrible shipping turnaround rate. I bought coolant on Wednesday thinking I'd probably have it by Saturday,. Maybe Sunday or Monday even! ... Nope the stuff hadn't even left their warehouse yet when I contacted them today. I should have just ordered it from Amazon and I would have had it here now for 2 dollars more. 
We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99