Need help choosing parts for PC Builder (Cambridge) ($2,500.00 budget)

Options

Heya gang!

I'm fairly new to building a pc and wanted some guidance on putting one together. My budget is $2,500.00. I could use a new monitor, speakers, mouse, keyboard, headset w/mic. My goal is to play all games like MOBAs, MMORPGs, Shooters on high res 140fps with 1440p. 27inch screen? I'm looking for a dream build but I don't have the graphics card to start it off. I'd like an RTX 3080 or something close in power. For the time being I know it's nearly impossible to get ahold of so could someone help me build a rocking PC with an 'ok' graphics card that's sold in store now and then I can update to an RTX 3080 when I get one? compatible.

Please help! I'm assuming I'll need a coolant - lots of air space for the fans to stay cool. Again I'm a novice with this stuff. My goal is to get a build and have the tech team build it in the Cambridge store for pickup.

Comments

• magarity
    magarity ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment First Answer
    Options

Actually most of the Microcenter stores hold back some graphics cards for customers who want a complete system built by the MC techs. But those never show up on the website. You have to go in person and look in the locked cabinets at the build-your-own section of the store. There's reasonable hope that on a weekday you can actually find a 3080 or 3070 behind the glass. The only way to get it is to have them build the entire system around it.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99