Need Software for KC01 keyboard\mouse combo

Options
jstar321
jstar321
First Comment
edited December 2021 in General Discussion

Can't adjust or turn off the breathing of the mouse, in the small manual it says about software. Is there software for this or something that can be used to adjust this? Thanks!

Answers

• JohnDaBeardWilliford
    Options

Is there hot keys (pressing the Function key plus another key) that will adjust the mouse as well as the keyboard? I will try to take a look at one when I go in tomorrow to see if I can find out how.

• jstar321
    Options

The function button only adjusts the keyboard. The only adjustment I can see with the mouse is hitting the dpi buttons which adjust the color, but I can't get any other color adjustments out of the Mouse.

Thanks for your Help,

John

• JohnDaBeardWilliford
    Options

I opened the box and tried the "Light Control Buttons" to see if they worked on this one (see the pic below, they also didn't state that the on/off for the lights was underneath not on the side). The only thing that cycled through the RGB is the DPI buttons. I'm going to put a product inquiry in for this because the one I opened didn't come with software as well. If you really want to return the set you should be able to as long as it is within 30 days. Which store did you purchase the set from?

• jstar321
    Options

I purchased it from the Sharonville store on 8/26 while visiting my son. I live in Lancaster, PA and the next closest stores are ST. Davids and Parkville.

I guess I can take a trip on saturday the 25th to return. I don't like that you can't find the software online anywhere.

Thanks again!

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99