Trade in/ exchange policy

Options

So about 7 months ago I decided I wanted a pc not knowing much about computers I thought it was best to start out with something with enough power to play games and do the basics so I went with the powerspec G164 when I purchased it I added a year of the extended protection under the assumption (and being told by the associate helping me "if something happened" to the computer like it was dropped while moving that I could bring it in and they would repair it or I could trade it in and just pay the difference of whatever I am wanting to trade it for. can anyone tell me if this is correct? If not is there anyway for me to trade in the computer I have and not loose all kinds of money doing so?

Best Answer

Answers

• Interesting I was told completely different their main selling point on the extended warranty was that if I had any issues with the computer or parts of the computer were not working properly I could bring the computer in and replace the parts or the whole computer

• Ian
    Ian admin
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    Options

There has been an update to this in case anyone does see this post with a similar question. We now do offer trade-in's for video cards (GPUs) previously purchased from Micro Center after an in-store consultation of the card's condition and performance. Full details on this trade-in service for video cards (GPUs) can be found at https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/trade-in-landing.aspx

Outside of previously purchased video cards at Micro Center, we do not offer any additional trade-in or buy-back services.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99