Desktop for day trading

Options
mabev67
mabev67
edited September 2021 in Prebuilt PCs and Laptops

Hello, I live in Idaho and do not have a Micro Center anywhere nearby. I have been browsing the website for potential pre-built desktops that would handle a dual monitor setup and enough processing power plus dedicated graphics card for hours long trading sessions. Others I know have gone with "gaming" type systems with good success. My preference is a minimum of Intel i5 or Ryzen 5 with 3.3Ghz or higher, 16 GB DDR4 ram, 4 or 6 GB graphics card, SSD storage, Windows 10 Pro. I see some options that seem close to these starter specs and just wanted to know if anyone in here might be able to point me toward an option or offer opinions if this setup makes sense. I began by looking at building one myself but trying to gather compatible parts right now seems kinda difficult. I would like to stay somewhere close to $1,000 for the tower build. Anyways, thanks in advance for any advice.

Best Answer

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99