What GPU brand comes in the G649

Options

I am considering picking one of these up. However I am particular about the brand of GPU I use due to some bad experiences in the past.

so can anyone tell me which brand of 3080ti this model comes with?

Best Answer

• PowerSpec_MichaelB
    PowerSpec_MichaelB ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Answer 5 Insightfuls First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Answer ✓
    Options

The brand of GPU will differ based on availability of GPU's during the time of build and it won't be something that you'll be able to determine in advance. This is one of the disadvantages that a pre-built system has over a custom built, being that you often do not have access to specific component selections that you may prefer. That said, one major advantage of pre-built systems is that you do not need to endure the warranty service of the GPU manufacturer but rather the warranty of the system manufacturer (in this case, PowerSpec). If something were to happen with your GPU, it would be covered under the PowerSpec system warranty (plus additional warranty coverage depending on which plan you choose to purchase if any).

Regardless of the included brand of RTX 3080 Ti, all of the ones we've utilized in production perform identically at stock settings and have been tested extensively for compatibility both in terms of performance as well as reliability. If you have any further questions, feel free to let us know.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99