Rebuilding, looking for some peer review

It's been a while since I've upgraded my computer, so now it's time to rebuild. I'm on a $1,500 budget. I'm going to keep my old data drives and peripherals, so I don't need to buy those. I'm looking for some review, primarily on compatibility and cooling. I'm pretty sure these should all work properly together, but it's always best to ask on expensive purchases. Is all this going to work together? Is my PC as listed going to melt? Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Greetings. What's the intended use of your PC? Gaming, video editing, etc.? That would help us give you a better idea on recommendations!

• Primarily gaming. A little muscle for streaming would be good, though I don't intend to do that extensively.

• Ian
    Ian admin
    Eighth Anniversary 25 Insightfuls 500 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited October 2021

Sorry for the delay in response. That all looks good to me. It should be noted the case you picked out doesn't have any slots for a DVD/CD drive, so if you want a DVD drive, you'd have to get an external one with that case. As a side note, if you needed it, you don't have a copy of Windows picked out in that build list either.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99