z590m pro4 (& core i5-11600k bundle) issue!

Hey just wanted to let you know that I recently purchased a ASRock z590m pro4 and intel i5-11600k bundle from the microcenter in Sharonville OH and wanted to let you know I went through a lot of troubleshooting issues undergoing the start of the computer. I think all of the other z590m pro4 motherboards will have this same exact issue, The PC would not boot up at all no matter what I did trying to install or repair windows 10, the only thing that fixed this issue was downloading the latest bios drives from ASRock's website into a flash drive and then perform a quick flash on the bootup advanced settings tool menu. Just though anyone who is having a similar issue would like to know before wasting hours of time trying to troubleshoot other options!

Also as far as I could tell the only issue is with the motherboard's outdated bios that will not work with the current windows 10 and leaves you in an endless boot loop of freezing and crashing.

🍩

Comments

• Hello, thank you for sharing your experiences with the Community! A BIOS update is needed sometimes for a motherboard/processor combo to work, so thanks for sharing and glad to hear you were able to get it working!

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99