Is this build compatable?

Lee3579
Lee3579
edited October 2021 in Help Choosing Parts

This is my first PC build so naturally i dont have a clue what im doing, ive done some research and considered my budget of around £800 ($1168.32), id use it for majorily gaming and entertainmemt and some other work with one monitor, but hoping to upgrade to two monitors soon.

Would anyone be able to confirm for me that this would all work together or if i have made any big mistakes?

https://www.microcenter.com/site/content/custom-pc-builder.aspx?load=58852bca-dcf6-42f2-a4c1-88811c75e4ec

Thanks

Answers

• Ian
    Ian admin
    Eighth Anniversary 25 Insightfuls 500 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited October 2021

Greetings, those parts would be just fine. You don't have a video card selected so it wouldn't really be able to be used for any sort of gaming. You also don't have Windows picked out if you need that.

• It's alright for 1080p low gaming. Just one thing, you'd better go with ballistix ram instead of corsair as integrated graphic vega 8 uses shared memory from ram and high clock ram would greatly benefits its performance. While Ballistix of Micron uses dies that are known to be good for overclocking(the micron e die), lower end ram from Corsair are purely junks with no overclock ability.

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99