WD Ready View app not working on iPad after latest ‘bug fix’ update

I’ve had my WD Ready View system for a few years now with no issues. I have had the app installed on both my iPad and iPhone with no issues until now… last week the app updated v 1.2.1 with ‘bug fixes’. Since that update, my app no longer works on the iPad (no issues thus far on iPhone possibly due to it not automatically updating but since I have both as auto updating, I think it has…). Anyway, I’ve deleted the app many times and tried reinstalling only for my screen to go white after trying to scan the QR code for the system.

My iPad and iPhone are both running the most recent iOS updates (with no issues until WD update).

I contacted WD support and just received a note stating Micro Center was handling all support for the Ready View system.

I looked at a similar post from Nov 12 (user had an android system) and the admin indicated the app was supported by the developer… (which happens to be Western Digital)…

I’ve challenged WD again but was hopeful Micro Center could assist with some leverage to get the developers to fix the issue.

cheers

Comments

We love seeing what our customers build

Submit photos and a description of your PC to our build showcase

Submit Now
Looking for a little inspiration?

See other custom PC builds and get some ideas for what can be done

View Build Showcase

SAME DAY CUSTOM BUILD SERVICE

If You Can Dream it, We Can Build it.

Services starting at $149.99